Commerce Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
Accesa is looking for Java developers who want to do more than translating the business requirements into working code. Much more than just playing around with code, we want you to play an important part in making the business more efficient and helping to provide a better IT service.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Help maintain (preferably improve) code quality, organization and automatization
- Working closely with analysts, architects, testers and developers
- Present ideas for system improvements
Match your skills:
- Proficient in Java with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Good understanding (preferably hands on experience) with Java 8 features
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Conceptual understanding of both backend and frontend technologies
- Deployment and infrastructure knowledge
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with persistence frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, myBatis)
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments