Commerce Solutions Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a specialist who can develop functional and technical solutions in the Java backend but can also be understand the overall architecture (UX, integrating systems).
- Implement new features in the backend, write integration tests and help UX to integrate with the backend
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Work with database group on data models, proof of concepts and technical designs as required by the business
- Prepare documentation/diagrams of the overall architecture
Match your skills:
- Java Core
- Java Web (Spring stack)
- Good database understanding (sql, ORM)
- A modern UX development language (Angular, React, etc.)
- Advanced English skills
Willing to develop
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Docker, Cloud)
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments