Commerce Solutions Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Java developer interested in translating the business requirements into working code. Much more than just playing around the code, we want you to play an important part in making the business more efficient and helping us to provide a better IT Service.
Now, our Commerce Solutions Cell is developing, heading towards to become one of the biggest and most passionate teams specialized in Commerce Solution.
As a Java Developer in the Commerce Solutions Competence Center, you will have the opportunity to be part of a leading team of Java Developer and work on projects that make an impact on our client’s and Accesa’s businesses.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Help maintain (preferably improve) code quality, organization and automatization
- Working closely with analysts, architects, testers and developers
- Present ideas for system improvements
Match your skills:
- Proficient in Java with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Good understanding (preferably hands on experience) with Java 8 features
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Conceptual understanding of both backend and frontend technologies
- Deployment and infrastructure knowledge
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with persistence frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, myBatis)
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About the projects:
At Accesa we know that the technology is merely a tool we rely on in our business evolution quest, so rather than making it a purpose, we are treating it as a mean, a mean to solve problems in innovative ways, a mean to evolve legacy systems and help business transform and grow.
Like the technology expertise, our domain business expertise is extending and evolving each day, covering various aspects of Commerce and BI.
With this in mind, our Java toolbox is a rich and diverse one, allowing us to approach both old and new.
When we think about new, we think about powerful lightweight flexible frameworks backed up by Java8 features, like SpringIO as a foundation and when we think about old, we only do it to find ways to make it new.
So starting there we have SpringBoot and Microservices, Spring Integration and asynchronous interactions with technologies like Tibco and Kafka, we have JHipster to help us focus on what is really important for our customers. We have modern Uis backedup by Angular and Node and REST-full services to consume produced by our backends. And most important we have simple underlying practices and processes custom designed for effectiveness and business growth.
Our teams are build up from backend and front end developers, Java arhitects and QA specialits.
The teams are working closely with product owners from our clients and refine business requirments.
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments