Internal Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a passionate and talented Internal Marketing Specialist to join our team and nurture our culture of openness and transparency by developing and implementing appropriate and timely communications within the organization.
A key objective of this position is to drive the organizational communication and help us keep our colleagues connected, effectively informed and engaged with the business by communicating the organization’s initiatives, news and activities.
As an Internal Marketing Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with other cells throughout the organization on various projects that will include communications, branding, events.
Effective communication among our colleagues allows us all to feel more connected, more confident and happy. Here’s how you’ll have an impact.
- Develop and implement the internal communication framework and guiding principles.
- Orchestrate contributors and communication streams to ensure communications are compelling and aligned with company values, goals and objectives.
- Plan and create and/or support editorial key content for our internal channels.
- Ensure that all the colleagues feel “in the know” about the organization’s initiatives, news and activities.
- Develop the branding guidelines and visual library together with the Graphic Designer to be used for internal events and programs and ensure the adoption and usage of branding and marketing guidelines and tools.
- Act as a consultant for internal events and programs and get involved in visual identity development in strategic programs concerning the entire company.
- Manage strategic company-wide events.
- Manage internal crisis communication.
- Monitor the organizational communications activities, regularly evaluating communication methods and tools for effectiveness and relevance to our colleagues.
- Measure the overall internal perception of the communication process.
- Use industry best practices, data and insights to continuously improve the communication within the organization (i.e. channels, tools, communication contexts, etc.).
Match your skills:
The ideal candidate will be detailed-oriented, adaptable, with the ability to communicate effectively. Along with the internal communication knowledge and strong written and oral communication skills, branding basics and project management are essential.
- Internal communication knowledge
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Project management
- Branding basics
- Event management
- Presentation skills
- Adaptable, detailed-oriented, resourceful, with a team player attitude
- Ability to interact and collaborate, reliable with all levels of colleagues
- Enjoys taking initiative to figure out how to get things done
- Creativity and an enthusiastic desire to learn
- Passion for communication
- Graphic design skill is a plus
- Preferably 3+ years marketing, communications experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Degree in Communications, PR, Marketing, Journalism is preferred.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments