Competence Center: Business Integration & Reporting
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an Integration specialist who can develop functional and technical solutions and is a team player, active listener, and a strong communicator.
We are looking for developers that: want to solve real world problems; love exploring new technologies; strive to keep up to date with the latest developments / trends in software.
As an integration developer, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a leading team of Integration specialists and work on projects that make an impact on businesses.
- Complete business design in Tibco Designer based on all the business requirement from the designers
- Assist other Tibco Developers in their development and deployments in various phases
- Explore and understand the need of SOA, Web Services and assist EAI development team in implementing
- Leading the efforts of Unit testing, System testing, Performance Testing, testing in various environments
- Frequent interaction with other teams from the company for the resolution of problems and issues
Match your skills:
- Solid knowledge in: Web services, XPATH, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON, HTTP, JMS, FTP, XSLT, JDBC, SQL Server and SSL.
- Good knowledge of testing life cycle – proficiency across all test phases such as Unit Testing and Regression
- Experience of Version Control Systems – preferably GIT
- Development background / expert hands-on Agile developer, fluent in multiple test-driven idioms and frameworks, and automation and build / deployment technologies.
- Agile methodologies
- Coding best practice
- Experience & through knowledge on TIBCO ActiveMatrix concepts, TIBCO SOA, ESB, BPM and API Technologies
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions