Business Integration & Reporting Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an Integration specialist who can develop functional and technical solutions and is a team player, active listener, and a strong communicator.
We are looking for developers that: want to solve real world problems; love exploring new technologies; strive to keep up to date with the latest developments / trends in software.
As an integration developer, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a leading team of Integration specialists and work on projects that make an impact on businesses.
- Complete business design in Tibco Designer based on all the business requirement from the designers
- Assist other Tibco Developers in their development and deployments in various phases
- Explore and understand the need of SOA, Web Services and assist EAI development team in implementing
- Leading the efforts of Unit testing, System testing, Performance Testing, testing in various environments
- Frequent interaction with other teams from the company for the resolution of problems and issues
Match your skills:
- Solid knowledge in: Web services, XPATH, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON, HTTP, JMS, FTP, XSLT, JDBC, SQL Server and SSL.
- Good knowledge of testing life cycle – proficiency across all test phases such as Unit Testing and Regression
- Experience of Version Control Systems – preferably GIT
- Development background / expert hands-on Agile developer, fluent in multiple test-driven idioms and frameworks, and automation and build / deployment technologies.
- Agile methodologies
- Coding best practice
- Experience & through knowledge on TIBCO ActiveMatrix concepts, TIBCO SOA, ESB, BPM and API Technologies
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments