Business Integration & Reporting Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an Integration developer who is responsible for analysis, design, development, and implementation of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) applications.
At the moment, our Business Integration and Reporting competence center gets expanded, heading towards to become one of the biggest and most passionate teams specializing in Integrations area.
As an Integration developer, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a leading team of Integrations and work on projects that make an impact on businesses.
- Provide analysis, design, development, and implementation of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) applications
- Advice on best practice approaches.
- Assure business and technical architecture aligns with the customer’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Provide support and maintenance for implementation on assigned projects, in an EAI platform (TIBCO or IBM)
Match your skills:
- Experience in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g. XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, REST)
- SQL development
- Basic understanding of integration techniques, including synchronous and asynchronous data exchange, publish-and-subscribe, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, Visio, etc.)
- Insurance, Financial, Retail, and/or Logistics industries
- Experience with Multiple Departments
- Agile / Scrum
Willing to develop:
- Hands-on experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Messaging Systems( JMS or similar)
- Experience using Spring, Hibernate
- Knowledge of XML transformation technologies like XSLT etc.
About the projects:
The Group unifies the three strong brands Media Markt, Saturn and Redcoon under one roof – brands that are synonymous with innovative technology, diverse product portfolios, attractive prices and competent services
Business context and complexity:
- 1000 stores online and offline in 15 different countries
- 900 heterogeneous applications
Our team is involved in analysis, implementation and monitoring & support for the ESB, which is currently integrating more than 30 different systems (SAP, Siebel, ERPs, CRM, databases, ESL integrators, etc.)
The team is based on: 3 business analysts, 1 integration architect, 3 TIBCO consultants, 5 TIBCO Developers and 2 DevOps.
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments