HR Training Administration Assistant
Who are we looking for?
We look to expand our HR team with a Training Administration Assistant to help us grow together as a professional company on the market, sharing our values: passion, courage, proactivity, modesty and respect.
- Coordinate the logistics required for training events (held either in-house or at external venues) to ensure their optimum performance
- Liaise with trainers, internal subject experts and other collaborators to ensure training delivery
- Request, collect and offer support in analyzing training data and feedback for company reports
- Organize the booking and scheduling of internal training courses and associated record keeping
- Act as a 1st point of contact for training participants
- Support to the Training & Organizational Development team
Match your skills:
- Education: University degree, preferable in Psychology
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Career level: Entry level (previous volunteering & events organizing experience is a nice-have)
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions