HR Communication Specialist
We want to better communicate with our current and future colleagues, and we are looking for a passionate HR Communication Specialist.
In Accesa, the HR is divided into 3 other cells: recruitment, training and organizational development, benefits and employee relations.
Therefore, you’ll get the chance to work on a variety of projects from candidate experience, to internal learning or wellbeing programs.
- Create an optimal candidate experience, in line with our promise and values
- Ensure open positions visibility internal and external (website, social media, job portals, etc.)
- Promote internship and learning opportunities
- Plan and implement the company’s presence at external events (job fairs, conferences, etc.)
- Plan and implement internal social events (parties, charity lunch, etc.)
- Ensure HR initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders (newsletters, intranet, etc.)
- Create and update promotional materials for different internal initiatives
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
Match your skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing
- Copywriting and storytelling skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for design and strong attention to details
- Enthusiastic team player with a collaborative solution orientated attitude
- Prior human resources communication experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus
Willing to develop: WordPress and MailChimp knowledge
In order to find the best project’s insights and understand the communication needs, you’ll be part of the HR team. However, you’ll have full support from the marketing team to align the HR communication to the organization’s guidelines, and also to help you grow as a specialist.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments