Who are we looking for?
After an accelerated growth of the company, we are looking to consolidate the Marketing Department by adding a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to conceptualize and implement distinctive and innovative design solutions.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to work on various projects that will include: communications, branding, marketing collaterals, editorial design; projects include both print and digital materials.
A distinctive and innovative graphic design is more than lines and shapes; it is also intentional, thoughtful in order to be both beautiful and functional. Working at Accesa means you’ll tackle all aspects of the design process from user research to concept to helping tell the story to the client.
Daily activities will include:
- Collaboration with the marketing team with different focus areas such as communication, events, branding, online marketing, HR marketing, sales.
- Designing landing pages, presentations, and other digital experiences with the end user in mind.
- Providing concept design feedback, visual branding advice and guidance with creative colleagues.
- Creating looks that help tell a project’s story.
Some previous projects to explore:
Romanian Testing Conference: With the “Accesa Testival” creative concept, we created a “festival about testing for testers” atmosphere at Accesa’s stand and in the allocated conference room to be distinctive, attract and delight participants, resonate with them, and encourage them to interact with us and find more about Accesa.
Company fact sheet: An accessible company overview for every type of client.
Igniting Leadership: A full-branded internal program dedicated to Accesa team. Materials included: identity elements; notebooks, pens, paper file, pins – for participants; poster, roll-ups, online covers – for promotion.
Landing page: A web page that allowed us to capture visitors details through a conversion form.
Video: A short video that supports HR initiatives in assuring more visibility to open positions.
Whitepaper: A material to engage clients and communicate about the unique value Accesa brings.
T-shirts: A unique design for Accesa team at “Crosul Companiilor 2016”.
Match your skills:
The ideal candidate will be creative, insightful, with the ability to design for multiple mediums. Along with excellent design skills, the ability to manage personal workload and project schedules is essential. Familiarity with various production techniques (in both print and digital) is a must.
Strong written and oral communication skills, an exacting attention to detail, the ability to work well with others under pressure are essential.
- Complete fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (graphic design and interactive tools: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; Premiere is a plus).
- Skills in video, animation, illustration are a plus.
- Familiarity with various production techniques (in both print and digital).
- Strong design, creative, communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate design ideas with all levels of colleagues from marketing to HR to technical people.
- Adaptable, resourceful, with a good sense of humor and a positive attitude.
- Flexibility to figure things out.
- Passion for visual design.
- Preferably at least 3-year graphic design experience across a variety of print and digital materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or an equivalent degree (nice to have).
- Experience in concept ideation and using design to support telling project stories to clients.
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions
Please include your answer to the question below in your application message.
Think of a noticeable work of graphic design that impressed you. Why do you like it? If you could make it even better what would you do?
Resume and reference projects
To apply, please submit your resume and a link to/a document with your work. Your work should include 3 examples of work-related projects and 1-2 projects you have worked on with passion or for fun. We’d also like to hear about the process associated with developing the design.
How to apply
You can apply through the form below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have application questions not covered in our job description.