Cloud & Mobile Business Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced web developer who can implement full-stack functional and technical solutions. At the moment, our project gets expanded, heading towards to become one of the biggest online platforms in the industry our client activates. As a web developer, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a leading team of specialists and work on a growing and challenging project.
- Work in teams following agile methodology
- Strongly collaborate with peers on: technical design, quality assurance, business analysis and work estimation in order to define and implement new solutions
- Integrate external services or APIs
- Promote standards, best practices and frontend development guidelines
- Maintain and enhance other parts of a project like: build processes, continuous integration strategies, unit tests, integration tests
Match your skills:
- 3+ years of web apps development
- Good knowledge of unit testing frontend code
- Experience with Npm, Bower, Grunt
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Extensive use of APIs and a strong understanding of HTTP, REST and SOAP
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Nice to have:
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments