Employer Branding Specialist
We’re looking for a creative Employer Branding Specialist to join our team.
This is a newly created position, thus you will play an active role in developing and implementing our Employer Identity strategy to maximize the company’s image as an employer of choice in a competitive talent market.
A key objective of this area of responsibility is to oversee all internal and external Employer Identity strategies, as they relate to driving awareness, activation, and engagement.
As an Employer Branding Specialist, you’ll work closely with other cells throughout the organization on various projects that will include internal and external marketing campaigns, branding, events.
Employer branding is becoming strategically more important. A strong employer brand communicates inspirational aspects of our organizational culture, values in a way that highlights what makes us unique and attractive to colleagues and potential colleagues sharing the same values. Here’s how you will have an impact.
- Plan and deploy the Employer Identity strategy both internally and externally.
- Create and implement the yearly marketing plan that supports the Employer Identity strategy (concepts, writing, editing, coordinate campaigns).
- Ensure that the company is accurately and in accordance to our identity represented across all touchpoints.
- Create optimized and engaging employer identity content (e.g. videos, experiential formats, storytelling) from idea to production while staying true to Accesa culture.
- Research the talent market to find relevant audiences.
- Develop and maintain the Employee Ambassadors program.
- Partners with NGOs and other entities for CSR and external Employer Identity events.
- Establish and oversee the company’s employer identity social media presence on relevant channels and explore new ways of engaging internal and external target audiences.
- Manage the Careers page.
- Manage the employer identity guide together with the Graphic Designer.
- Establish and develop the relationship with the PR/creative agencies/publishers for employer branding topics (e.g. creative briefs, storytelling, preparing/editing interviews).
- Analyze current trends, derive future needs and implement appropriate communication measures.
- Continuous improvement based on monitoring and evaluating of project success and KPI tracking.
Match your skills:
The ideal candidate will have strong creative, written and oral communication skills, as well as a conceptual understanding of employer branding and storytelling. Along with the organizational savviness, the initiative and the ability to work in fast-changing environments are essential.
- Employer Branding know-how and passion for Employer Branding topics
- Campaign and event management
- Social Media know-how in paid, owned and earned channels
- Curious, open-minded, with a pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude
- A desire to learn new things and grow
- Strategic thinking regarding the employer identity
- Resourcefulness and situational adaptability
- High level of assertiveness and ability to balance stakeholders
- Focus on the delivery of results in the form of perception, engagement and consideration
- Innovative ideas and strong conceptual thinking as well as a hands-on approach
- Spoken and written fluency in English.
- Preferably 3+ years of relevant work experience (branding, marketing, communication, PR), ideally in a similar role.
- University degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Psychology or other related fields.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments