.NET Desktop Developer
Cloud & Mobile Competence Center
The need of the automation of business processes flows requires robust solutions, heading towards becoming specialized in automated integration of SAP “World”.
As a Full Stack Desktop Developer who can develop functional and technical solutions, you will have the opportunity to work on a long running project, to get experience with the whole implementation phases with desktop development, to be part of architectural discussions and decisions and to learn about SAP business flows.
- Finding the right way to integrate the business model owned by different kind of SAP systems
- Performance/memory optimizations having big amount of input data
Match your skills:
- C# knowledge
- Experience working with DevExpress components
- Experience with ORMs
Nice to have:
- WPF knowledge
Willing to develop:
- WinForms knowledge
About the project:
Our application is designed for detailed, automated documentation and analysis of SAP BI systems in order to support daily tasks in BI projects. The tool offers possibilities that are not given in SAP BW and numerous features to support the operation and management of systems
Our team is actively involved in finding the best solutions for different scenarios, having a very long and good relation with the client. The team members have the opportunity of integrating of own design/implementation ideas/decisions.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments