Core Application System Engineer
Competence Center: Microsoft System Management & Application Support
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Core Application System Engineer being able to administer different Server Applications from core perspective with different layer set-up (web service layer, application layer, database layer, integration, DMZ).
At the moment our competence center gets expanded due to client’s resource demanding, offering new technical challenges across their organization.
As a Core Application System Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a large team of system administrators and database administrators in a fast growing environment, learning new technologies and develop new skills.
- Operate IT systems related to business processes independently, including error handling and performance tuning
- Collaborate with other IT departments and business departments within a 2nd level support
- (O) Create infrastructure and operations concepts for fulfill demand of business
- (O) Support or drive IT projects with the goal to implement new IT systems or to consolidate or to harmonize, including concept and feasibility study
Match your skills:
- Knowledge about Windows Server
- Knowledge about Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases including scripting (SQL, PL/SQL) (O for scripting)
- Knowledge about Apache Webserver, Java, Microsoft IIS, TomCat
- Deeper knowledge about Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases including scripting (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Deeper knowledge about Scripting in Windows and Linux environments (like AWK, Batch, Perl, Bash, PowerShell, SED)
- Preferred: Deeper knowledge about administration of Seeburger BIS 6 (Configuration, process and mapping creation), Oracle HFM (Hyperion), Ceyoniq n-scale, Readsoft Invoices, Redwood Cronacle or Tagetik
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions