Content Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a talented and creative Content Marketing Specialist with a passion for writing, understanding, and appreciation of the value of content marketing to join our team.
A key objective of this area of responsibility is to create content for all customer-facing materials to support sales, thought leadership efforts and for product/services positioning activities.
Thus, some activities entail constantly thinking about what is interesting and relevant to our audiences, what is the next big thing, how we can add value and keep the audiences coming back.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with other cells throughout the organization on various projects that will include marketing campaigns, branding, events.
Well-crafted and engaging content can support customer relationships, showcase subject-matter expertise, gain trust and leverage the decision-making moments by offering solutions to customers’ concerns. Here’s how you will have an impact.
- Create a documented content strategy, provide editorial calendar and create compelling copy for all marketing communications, including success stories, whitepapers, presentations, SEO-optimized articles, news, social media content, podcasts, sales toolkits, website, landing pages, emails, and everything required according to the team objectives and strategy.
- Develop creative messaging campaigns that drive response and measurable results.
- Collaborate with the other team members to brainstorm and strategize for campaigns, events and whenever content creation is required.
- Contribute to the development of the overall marketing strategies designed to generate leads and build awareness of our brand through content.
- Develop creative concepts and write copy and oversee design development for all marketing collaterals and campaigns.
- Manage and partner with the Graphic Design and Digital Marketing to ensure consistent brand messaging, visuals and content harmony across all marketing collaterals and digital assets.
- Maintain a consistent voice and style for the brand.
- Monitor the usage of the content and identify improvement opportunities.
- Ensure the access to all content available and make sure colleagues know when and how to use it.
- Constantly updating existing content.
- Develop and track metrics dashboard for the usage of the content according to the set KPIs.
Match your skills:
The ideal candidate will have strong creative, written and oral communication skills in B2B environments, as well as an understanding of customer profiles, journey and marketing funnel. Along with the business acumen, customer focus, initiative and the ability to work in fast-changing environments are essential.
- Editorial mindset seeking to understand what the audiences consume and how to deliver that content to them
- Copywriting, passion for content and storytelling
- Project management
- Branding know-how
- Curious, open-minded, with a “look ahead” attitude and desire to learn
- Strategic thinking regarding the content
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, and creatively on a variety of topics
- Understanding of current online marketing and lead generation concepts and best practice
- Focus on the delivery of results in the form of traffic, visibility, engagement
- Analytics platform & dashboard creation
- Spoken and written fluency in English; German is a strong plus.
- Preferably 3+ years content development experience, including copywriting, content/inbound programs, journalism experience.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments