Competence Center: Scientific and Medical Software
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for smart individuals who can bring enthusiasm and innovation into our projects.
We like big dreamers and sharp minds, and since our projects vary from scientific and medical software to IoT projects we promise you will have enough challenges to work on.
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C/C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Match your skills:
- Good knowledge of C/C++ and C++11/14 features;
- Experience with compiling and debugging C/C++ code under Linux Operating System using gcc/g++ and gdb;
- Experience using GNU Make
- Experience with writing unit tests
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions