Business Intelligence Developer
Business Integration & Reporting Competence Center
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer who can help with various database tasks related to development, administration and/or performance tuning.
At the moment, our Business Integration & Reporting cell is expanding and heading to become one of the biggest and passionate teams specializing in working with data, integrating various data systems and platforms as well as providing various services related to data. We have a varied list of projects with ties to different industries ranging from financial investment, auditing to retail stores.
Projects usually employ medium sized teams (5-15 people), where most of team members are Software Developers and Testers assisted by one Database Developer. As a Database Developer, you will have the chance to work on various projects, which all have their unique set of challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development. You will be able to assist clients with developing their database and data platform from the ground up or help them improve the performance of their current systems, improve data-related processes (ETL and/or reporting) in order to increase productivity.
Sharing knowledge is always encouraged so one of the other challenges that you could pick up is to assist a team of developers with improving the performance of their SQL code through code review and/or sharing knowledge via presentations.
- Design, implement and maintain the database layer of multi-tier applications
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant with project specifications and goal
- Work with a group of developers and architects on data models, proof of concepts and technical designs
- Analyze and improve performance of existing applications through a series of performance tuning techniques
Match your skills:
- In depth knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of database modelling
- Experience with at least one major database system
Willing to develop
- Reporting and ETL experience with SSRS and SSIS
- Working with other major database systems (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Working with code versioning systems
- Programming and scripting experience
- Working with Azure SQL, Amazon RDS or other cloud database providers
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments