Business Integration Team Lead
Business Integration & Reporting Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person that can help us shape our Business Integration services using Microsoft technology stack (more specifically Azure Integration Services).
As a Business Integration specialist & coordinator, you will talk to customers to understand their needs and advise them regarding their integration challenges. Another important aspect of the job is continuously researching new technologies in a rapidly changing cloud environment and coaching colleagues on these technologies.
- Research & learn Microsoft technologies that help solve the problem of business integration
- Get involved in the pre-sales phase of projects, helping our business development team pursue project opportunities
- Specify, architect and manage Integration projects implementation
- Develop training programs for your colleagues
Match your skills:
- Good knowledge of business integration principles
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of .NET development
- 2+ years of experience in working with any integration software
- Nice to have: BizTalk, Azure Cloud
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments