Digital Workplace Competence Center
The mission of this role is to help businesses implement technology solutions, complementing existing planning, implementation and management skills in our team. Working closely with business stakeholders from both Accesa and our customers, as well as with our other Business Analysts in the Competence Center or within the Business Analysis Office that spans the entire organization, we believe this to be an area with growth potential for both the employees and the business.
Coming from a purely development services competence area, we now have a much more diverse and complete skills portfolio. Our aim as a company is to provide the full spectrum of IT services that really deliver on our promise to accelerate digital transformation for our customers. This can only happen if the implementation team is in synergy with business objectives, which is why the Business Analysis area is of strategic importance.
As a Business Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a high proximity-to-business context, both with customers and within Accesa – on our efforts to develop, communicate and implement new services and products.
- Discover business needs and information related to the product and project requirements
- Work with project stakeholders/product owner in order to bridge the gap between Business and IT and achieve Business compliance between Stakeholders & implementation team
- Transform the business requirements to specifications that the technical team can work on
- Ensure that specifications map to business needs
- Prepare actionable backlog items for the implementation team
Match your skills:
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Leadership and Influencing
- Negotiator / Mediator
- Communication Skills
- Business Knowledge
- Possess highly-developed communication and collaborative skills > engage stakeholders, develop support for a recommended solution and focus teams on the desired results
- Proficient German and English language skills
Willing to develop:
- Knowledge of SCRUM Methodology or other Software Development Methodologies
- Project Management Skills
- UX skills
About the project:
There is a diverse landscape of applications which we are designing and building for our enterprise customers. Projects range from 3 to 6 months and are web applications built around the Microsoft ecosystem for enterprises (.NET Web Development, Office365, SharePoint, Outlook/Exchange, Microsoft Azure). Projects target mainly the areas of process optimization, collaboration and communication.
SCRUM autonomous teams, average size being of 1-4 Software Developers, 1 Project Manager, 1 QA Engineer and optionally 1 Business Analyst / UX Designer, all working on custom applications or products. We have a lot of young colleagues but also experienced colleagues that you can learn from, so the team varies in skills and career paths and the atmosphere is friendly and fun.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments