Application Support Advisor
Competence Center: Monitoring Services & Application Support
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people with a real passion for technology and who are willing to further develop their knowledge. An enthusiastic, result & customer oriented application support adviser, able to work in a cross-functional team.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair or set up systems or applications
- Create and maintain procedures and occasionally reports
- Ensure application compliance on different Operating System platforms and basic investigation of log files
- Monitor and overview antivirus alerts
Match your skills:
- Technical understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems is essential
- Basic understanding of networking and troubleshooting
- High attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well within a team and have a flexible attitude
- Proactive, dynamic, focused on results
- English communication skills, German would be a plus
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions