Android Senior Developer
Competence Center: Commerce Solutions
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced mobile app developer specialized in Android development.
One project from our Commerce Solutions Competence Center needs to extend their development team with a senior Android developer.
Additionally, we see a great opportunity in developing the mobile app area in our CC and for this we need a specialist that takes technical and preferred also functional ownership on mobile apps.
From the project perspective you will have the opportunity to work on a e-commerce mobile application available to many users, get involved in refining the requirements, make a difference in providing the best user experience. From CC perspective since the mobile app area is in development you will have the opportunity to take ownership, coach and develop other people, make a difference and have a high impact on the mobile apps business.
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Contribute in defining guidelines for other Android developers
- Get involved in discussions with business for refining the requirements and finding the best technical solution
- Do estimations on project related tasks
- Get involved in the bidding process for new projects and new clients by going estimations, having discussions with the new client to clarify the requirements and define work packages
Match your skills:
- Very Good knowledge of Android Development, UX Android Guidelines
- Experience with Design Patterns and Architecture Design
- General Experience with Mobile Applications and Stores Management
- Experience with doing estimations
- Good communication with the client, focused on client goals
- Availability for traveling to Germany (Ingolstadt near Munchen) each 1 or 2 months
- Availability to do technical coaching for other developers
- Preferred an experience of minimum 4 years as Mobile App Developer
- iOS knowledge is considered a plus (especially for getting involved in the discussions but not as a development requirement necessarily)
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions