SAP Consulting Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking an ABAP specialist with strong programming skills and functional knowledge in SAP Logistics and Financials areas.
We want to extend our SAP development team with new colleagues, who love their work and who can bring value to our projects with their skills.
You’ll have the opportunity and also, the challenge to approach new SAP technologies. (FIORI, HANA)
- Ensure quality of the code implementation
- Analyze and provide multiple solutions for one task, being able to choose the most efficient one
- Ensure a good communication and collaboration with our customers and within the team
Match your skills:
- Very good knowledge of ABAP, ABAP OO, Smartforms, Business Objects Repository, IDOC, User exits: BADI, Enhancement points, Sales & Distribution Routines
- At least 3 years of experience
- Experience with Adobe forms would be a plus
- Understanding the programming model for SAP Fiori with S/4 HANA backend: OData, Core Data Services, CDS Annotations, SADL
- Experience with BOPF would be a plus
- Experience with SAP Logistics and Financials areas projects would be a plus
- Experience with Web Services would be a plus
- Experience with SAML 2.0 authentication would be a plus
- Good communication and analytical skills
- To be able to work independently and have proactive attitude
- German language would be a plus
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments