Great news! Join us at Intensive Agile TechTraining, on 18th-19th December 2014! This is an opportunity for intensive training in the context of efficient use of Agile methodologies by software engineers, consultants and project managers. The event will take place in Cluj-Napoca, at Ferdinand Galleries (6 Ferdinand Street).
Intensive Agile TechTraining covers topics as:
- Introduction to Agile methodologies and practices
- Various approaches in Agile: Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, FDD, Crystal, DSDM
- Agile teams: roles and responsibilities, responsibilities for project teams, communication and stakeholders’ management, leadership and management in Agile projects, best practices and instruments
- Project initiation: portfolio and project management, key indicators in projects
- Backlog management: value, planning, organizing and prioritizing, change management
- Release/iteration planning: agile planning concepts, estimation-related techniques, story mapping, product roadmaps, wireframes
- Iteration: daily stand-ups, retrospectives and reviews
The 2 days training aims to offer a better insight on improving project management, boosting productivity and developing stronger collaboration relationships between team members by using Agile methodology.
The program will be held by Florian Ivan, trainer with over 15 years of experience in the software industry.
Florian is a project management consultant and trainer with a strong focus on Agile methodologies. His prior work experience includes managing programs for Microsoft Corporation and overseeing the development of a business intelligence start-up from creation to acquisition. Since 2011, he is the Managing Partner of Rolf Consulting, a German company specialized in change management. He holds a master’s degree in project management from the George Washington University and the following certifications: PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, Prince2 Practitioner, MCTS.
Intensive Agile TechTraining is part of TechLeague, the development opportunities program dedicated to IT professionals and sustained and organized by Accesa.
Intensive Agile TechTraining it’s an open event, with limited number of seats. If you want to attend, send us an e-mail at email@example.com, until 10.12.2014!